Mens Troublemaker Pant
Our park and pipe athletes asked us for a durable pant with cargo pockets that included the trusted warmth of 3M™ Thinsulate™ - the result was the Troublemaker Pant. With its articulated knee construction as well as zippered hand pockets, it's the perfect pant for a hard day's riding the pipes.
- Open Stock Color 001 Black Only
- Carryover for 2 Seasons
- Critically seam taped
- Scuff guards
- Articulated knee construction
- Thigh ventilation system
- Inner snow gaiters with gripper elastic
- Zippered hand pockets
- Bellowed cargo pocket
- Adjustable waist
- Belt loops 3M™ Thinsulate™ Insulation (40g) Polyester Stretch Plainweave with Xt.L™ 10k/10k Laminate and Spylon+™ DWR
- Xt.L™ is an ultra-thin membrane that delivers superior waterproofing and breathability. This technology results in pliable fabrics that are lightweight yet durable. Xt.L™ benefits include stretch recovery, which maintains the integrity of the fabric. Even after seasons of use, it still looks great and performs at like-new levels.
- When the powder is deep you need all the dry you can get. Enter Spylon™ durable water repellent (DWR) finish, which retains 80% of waterproofness after 20 washings, and guards against water- and oil-based stains.
We Also Recommend
Adventure Medical Kits/Tender
Womens Insulated Snowbelle Pants
Sale price $13900 $139.00