Womens Cosima Down Jacket
Fabric & Insulation
- FABRIC: Hydroblock® Pro 100% Polyester Plain Weave 2-Way Stretch
- INSULATION: 600 Fill Power Duck Down with Thermore® Classic FE Insulation 115gm Lower Body, Side Panels & Under Sleeves
Product TechnologiesState of the art performance where you go, whatever the conditions.
Control Zone Ventilation™ with Mesh Gussets
Strategically placed adjustable openings and closures for core thermal regulation. Different placements allow you to release and control your body temperature. Underarm vent zips, thigh vents, jacket closures with mesh gussets all insure the greatest flexibility while maintaining waterproof/windproof closures to meet the most challenging weather conditions and aerobic exertion.
Integrated Powder Skirt with Snap-Away™ Feature
- A powder skirt actually performs a couple of other functions beside keeping powder snow from reaching your core section. It has our innovative Snap-Away™ feature so you can remove the skirt for a more tailored fit. When the skirt is snapped and in use it helps reduce heat lost from the bottom of the hem. Keeping you a bit warmer.
- Obermeyer has partnered with Allied Feather & Down to provide the consumer a direct connection with our down's product cycle. Every lot of down receives a unique lot number which leads to an automated, scalable, and customizable lot page where consumers can learn about what is keeping them warm and comfortable.
From weatherproof features to convenient adjustability
to accommodating your accessories and valuables.
- Interior windguard with fleece chin protector
- Hood - Removable, adjustable
- Interior stretch lining panels for enhanced mobility
- Interior YKK® zipper electronics pocket with cord routing port
- Full-Motion™ articulated sleeves with pass pocket
- Stretch inner thumbhole cuffs
- YKK® AquaGuard® zippers
- Seamless bonded quilting
- Laser cut bonded details
- Extra soft fleece-lined collar
- Detachable, scratch-free goggle cloth
- Key holder