Mens Expedition L/S
The Expedition Chill Long Sleeve is a great update for the classic men's button down shirt for outdoor adventures - now designed for hot weather. We've added a cooling, temperature-control TempraTech™ mesh to the back neck panel to enhance performance features like UPF 50+ protection, lightweight, and quick dry. Wrinkle resistance, a bit of stretch, engineered ventilation in the back, and a polished silhouette make this shirt perfect for active travel. A hidden zippered pocket on the chest provides a secure location for passports and other necessities.
- Beat the Heat: fights high heat and maximum sun exposure
- TempraTech™ thermoregulation mesh under the upper back ventilation panel
- TempraTech™ mesh has ultra-wicking fibers enhanced with heat-activated thermoregulation technology to keep you dry, cool and comfortable all day long
- Travel pocket system - two classic chest pockets with hook and loop, one hidden side entry pocket with - zipper
- Hidden button down collar for clean styling
- Secure tabs to keep rolled-up sleeves from slipping
- Expedition Stretch
- 2.4 oz. 100% Polyester
- This wrinkle-resistant, lightweight, performance fabric offers UPF 50+ sun protection and dries quickly, making it ideal for travel and a range of outdoor activities.
- BEAT THE HEAT. Stay cool in technical fabrics designed for hot weather activities.
- UPF Protection. Sun protection. Reduces your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly.
- Quick Dry. Wicks moisture and dries quickly; ideal for travel and outdoor activities.
- Wrinkle Resistant. Resists wrinkling, making it ideal for travel.
- Lightweight. For easy packing and travel.
- Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
- Moisture Wicking. Pulls moisture away from the skin for quick evaporation.
- Ventilation. Let’s air pass through the garment, so you stay cool as the temperature rises.
- Thermo Reg Technology. Temperature activated thermoregulation technology ensures the wearer’s comfort no matter the temperature.