Ridge Ruck 17
Our RIDGE RUCK 17 is a versatile daypack for hiking, biking or climbing adventures. Offering superior features and fit, it supports weight evenly across shoulders and hips for all day carrying comfort.
This multi-use, mountain daypack – the RIDGE RUCK 17 – has a highly breathable, low-profile fixed yoke and an ergonomic waist belt with zippered pockets. Perforated foam shoulder straps enhance the packs cooling comfort on hot days. Built from 210 CORDURA® rip fabric, the pack is lightweight yet amply durable for years of adventures. External zippered pockets for small items and stretch-woven water bottle pockets allow for intuitive loading and organization.
A versatile mountain daypack with premium fit and features.
- Highly breathable, low-profile fixed yoke contours to the body.
- Two external, zippered compartments
- Two, side stretch-woven water bottle pockets
- Side compression straps
- External tool carry loops (with secure straps)
- Ergonomic waist belt with zippered side pockets for quick access to small necessities
- 2 L (70 oz) hydration reservior pocket against frame with ports to drinking tube above shoulders
- 210 CORDURA® rip fabric
- YKK® zippers
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Volume: 1037 cu-in
- Dimensions: 19"x12"x9"