Our do anything/do everything men’s trail shoe that finds itself becoming a daily driver as well as a trusted trail partner.
What's It For
- Day hiking
- Boulder field scrambling
- Daily drivers
- Stable, yet very comfortable
- Approach shoe durability
- Highly tunable lace system
- Molded Rubber Toe Cap
- WEIGHT: 1 lb. 13 oz. (822g)
- LAST (The solid form around which a shoe is designed and made): Arc Tempo
- UPPER (The combination of materials that covers the top part of the foot, from heel to toe.): 1.6mm Suede Leather
- FOOTBED (The insole of the shoe, where the foot rests): Dual Density EVA
- MIDSOLE (A cushioning layer between the outsole and the footbed): Molded EVA and TPU Plate
- OUTSOLE (The exposed part of the sole where the sole meets the trail, providing grip, stability, and protection): Vasque OTG (Off the Grid)
- 1.6mm suede upper with a molded rubber toe cap is designed for high abrasion environments. Lace-to-toe closure is highly adjustable and quick to lock down. Supple collar foam and wicking lining ups the comfort factor.
- Vasque’s Off the Grid sole uses a mix of broad surface lugs in the forefoot with smaller, angular lugs along the perimeter for positive traction on everything from slickrock to mud. A depression in the heel allows for natural give at heel strike for added comfort. The molded TPU plate increases midfoot stability and the low profile, molded EVA midsole offers excellent ground feel without sacrificing comfort.