W Renegade GTX Mid
Regular price $245.00
Sale price $245.00 Regular price
Winner of the 2014 OudoorGearLab Editors' Choice award, these women's hiking boots provide waterproof protection and excellent support at a low weight for weekend backpacking trips or long day hikes.
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX® liners keep your feet dry when you're stepping in shallow streams and hiking hard
- Water-repellent nubuck leather uppers feature Cordura® nylon ankle bands for comfort and flexibility; polyester linings wick moisture to keep your feet dry
- Derby-cut lacing fits a wide variety of foot volumes; padded and gusseted tongues relieve lace pressure while keeping out debris
- Full-length nylon shanks offer great support for long days on your feet; polyurethane midsoles absorb shock
- External polyurethane Monowrap® frames offer lateral stability while reducing weight
- Vibram® Evo rubber outsoles deliver excellent traction on a wide variety of terrain
- For proper sizing, please refer to the size chart with column heading "US Women's (injected soles)"
- Lowa is the official boot sponsor of the American Hiking Guides Association (AHGA)
- Inducted in the Editors' Choice 25th Anniversary Hall of Fame by Backpacker magazine (2018)
- Made in Slovakia