Womens Hempline Pant
The Hempline™ Pant brings eco-conscious performance and casual vacation styling in this naturally breezy pair of women's pants. Made from sustainable Hempline™ fabric, this hemp/recycled polyester blend is designed to fight high heat and humidity - the lightweight, breezy fabric resists odor naturally and is extremely durable. The breezy, tropical island feel and comfort-fit elastic waistband make these a great choice for an island vacation. These sustainable warm weather pants combine environmental responsibility with on the go performance.
- Clean fit in the hips and thighs leads to - relaxed, stove pipe lower leg opening for - breezy island fit
- Hempline™ brings sustainable, warm weather performance - naturally odor resistant and breathable
- Elastic waistband at the back for optimal fit and comfort
- front hand pockets and back button closure pockets
- Decorative taping at back pockets
- Sustainable softness from recycled polyester blend
- 32-inch inseam
- Stretch Hemp - Recycled Poly Blend
- 4.8 oz. 53% Hemp, 44% Recycled Polyester, 3% Spandex
- A lightweight Hempline™ fabric, with - focus on hemp's performance (odor resistant, durable) and sustainability (limiting pesticides and irrigation while replenishing the soil). Eco-friendly recycled polyester for strength and spandex for stretch.
- BEAT THE HEAT. Stay cool in technical fabrics designed for hot weather activities.
- DURABLE. Designed to withstand increased wear and tear.
- UPF PROTECTION. Sun protection. Reduces your skin’s UV radiation exposure significantly.
- Eco-Conscious Fabric. Organic and/or sustainable materials are included in this type of fabric.
- Stretch for Range of Motion. Two-way and four-way stretch fabrics add range of motion and flexibility.
- NATURALLY ODOR RESISTANT. The natural anti-microbial properties of these fibers prevent odor-causing bacteria growth.