Lightweight Dry Sack
A less expensive and less bulky alternative to traditional dry bags. You can squash these into spots ordinary heavy dry bags won't go. Fits into little corners of a sea kayak or light enough to take backpacking or adventure traveling. Suitable to keep contents dry in any wet situation where the bag is not submerged.
- Lightweight 70D nylon with fully taped seams
- 10,000mm waterhead, lightweight durable nylon
- Polyurethane coating with white pigment for greater interior visibility
- Hypalon® roll top closure
- D-ring attachment point at buckle
- Round base on all sizes
- Use: backpacking, cycle touring, paddling, general boating
- Any roll-top dry sack must be closed properly to ensure water can't get in. Begin by folding the Hypalon™ strip down first and be sure to have at least three rolls before closing the buckle.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- Like all manufacturers of roll-top, fabric dry sacks, Sea to Summit recommends that sensitive electronic devices be 'double bagged' (i.e. putting electronics inside one dry sack then placing this inside a second dry sack). For maximum protection, the use of a waterproof hard case should be considered.
- Not intended for situations where dry sack will be submerged under water.
- 2 liter: 5.1 in (base diameter)
- 4 liter: 5.9 in (base diameter)
- 8 liter: 6.7 in (base diameter)
- 13 liter: 8.6 in (base diameter)
- 20 liter: 10 in (base diameter)
- 35 liter:12 in (base diameter)
- 2 liter: 11.4 in
- 4 liter: 13 in
- 8 liter: 18 in
- 13 liter: 21 in
- 20 liter: 24 in
- 35 liter: 27 in
- 2 liter: 1.8 oz/50g
- 4 liter: 2.1oz/59g
- 8 liter: 2.8oz/80g
- 13 liter: 3.3oz/95g
- 20 liter: 4.7 oz/133g
- 35 liter: 5.8 oz/165g
- Recommended Use: Camping, Backpacking, Mountaineering, Flying, Organization, Cycle Touring