Until now, your camp cooking pot was the most bulky, awkward item in your kit. The Sea to Summit X-Pots change all that. Our X-Pot is a fully featured cooking pot that combines the heat-distribution of aluminum with the flexibility of silicone. The hard anodized aluminum base offers a fast boil time and the stainless steel ring embedded in the rim lends a rigidity to the silicone walls for easy lifting and stirring. Top it off with a clear locking lid with an integrated strainer and you have a full-size pot that packs down to an inch tall disk. The added beauty of the X-Pots: Your X-Bowls and X-Mugs can nest inside for an exceptionally compact cook set. The X-Pot is available in 1.4L, 2.8L and 4L sizes.
- The silicone handles are designed to secure the lid to the pot only during transport. Attaching them to the lid during cooking will cause damage to the lid.
- Sides of pot should not be exposed to direct flame.
- BPA free, food grade, heat resistant silicone
- Hard anodized 6063-T6 aluminum base
- Durable translucent lid
- Hard anodized finish would be damaged by the cleanser used in dishwashers – the X-Pot is therefore not dishwasher safe
- 1.4 liter: 7.5 in.(dia.) X 2.5 in.
- 2.8 liter: 8.4 in.(dia.) X 4.7 in.
- 4 liter: 10 in.(dia.) X 3.5 in.
- 1.4 liter: 9 oz/250g
- 2.8 liter: 11.5 oz/325g
- 4 liter: 18 oz/510g
- 1.4 liter: 1.4L
- 2.8 liter: 2.8L
- 4 liter: 4.0L
- Recommended Use: Mountaineering, Backpacking, Camping, Flying, Organization, Cycle Touring