Mens Bora AR 50
Men’s backpack with zonal weather protection and RotoGlide™ hipbelt.
Designed for 2-3 day trips, the Bora AR 50 backpack leverages hybrid materials and advanced hipbelt technology. The RotoGlide™ hipbelt rotates side-to-side and glides up and down for a more natural stride that reduces chafing and improves balance. GridLock™ shoulder straps adjust both in width and height for a precision fit. The highly durable pack body is made from 420d and 630d nylon fabrics, and is capped with weatherproof AC² fabric in areas exposed to rain or snow.
- Multi-day trekking products that are durable and functional in mountain environments.
- ALL ROUND
- High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
- HIKING AND TREKKING
- For technical hiking, trekking, durable and protective designs for remote and varied conditions.
- MULTI-DAY PACKS
- Optimized for load stability, energy efficient carry and function with an emphasis on durability.
- Regular: 2.18 kg / 77 oz / 50 L
- Sizing Chart: Pack Sizing Chart
- Activity: Hiking / Trekking
- Model: 18790