CoolNet UV+ National Geographic
Built for Ultimate Sun Protection - BUFF® CoolNet UV+® Multifunctional Headwear National Geographic is 95% recycled - engineered with REPREVE® performance microfiber, HeiQ cooling technology, Polygiene® odor control and has a 4-Way, seamless, ULTRA STRETCH fabric construction that features UPF 50+ sun protection. BUFF® CoolNet UV+® Multifunctional Headwear is approved and recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation. Can be worn 12 different ways - from cap to balaclava, neck gaiter to hair tie - for optimal performance and protection, personalized style, and a perfect fit.
The National Geographic Society, one of the largest nonprofit scientific and educational institutions in the world, has been inspiring people to care about the planet since 1888. The licensed BUFF® Coolnet UV+® Multifunctional Headwear styles in this collection reflect our shared global interests in geography, archaeology and natural science.
- Features licensed National Geographic artwork
- 95% recycled REPREVE® performance microfiber
- HeiQ cooling technology
- Polygiene® odor control
- UPF 50+ sun protection*
- Recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation**
- 4-Way ULTRA STRETCH
- 12 + ways to wear
- 100% seamless
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 20.5 (L) x 9 (W) inches
- Weight: 1.2 ounces
95% REPREVE® Polyester made from recycled water bottles
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron*UPF 50+
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF) measures the amount of UV radiation that penetrates a fabric and reaches your skin. A fabric rated with a UPF of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun’s UV rays to pass through. In other words, it blocks 49/50ths or 98% of the UV radiation. UPF 50+ is the highest possible rating. Samples of fabrics have been tested for UV protection by LEITAT—Textile Technology Institute in accordance with the standard AS/NXS4399:1996 “Sun protective clothing--Evaluation and Classification.”
**The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends this fabric as an effective UV protectant only for covered areas.