Mens M Olympus 4
The Altra Olympus 4.0 continues to feature a roomy toe box and zero-drop platform to deliver a natural running experience with ample cushioning and traction for long miles on the trails.
What's New from the 3.5?
- Increased breathability and durability
- Improved traction
Underfoot, the Vibram Megagrip outsole has been completely redesigned to provide better traction on a variety of trail surfaces and conditions. If your feet usually feel beat up after long runs, you will appreciate the abundance of cushioning underfoot. Finished off with breathable yet durable mesh upper, this is without a doubt our favorite Olympus to date.
Delivering a max-cushioned, flexible ride wherever you roam, the men's Altra Olympus 4 trail-running shoes make even the rockiest, rootiest trails feel like a cloud.
- Uppers have been updated from their predecessors with a modern look and improved breathability
- Premium tongues have been added for better comfort and a more locked-in feel
- Signature Altra balanced cushioning and FootShape™ toe boxes allow your toes to spread and encourages proper, low-impact form throughout your run
- Heels have been rounded to encourage a smoother step from heel to toe
- InnerFlex™ midsole technology ensures increased flexibility and performance
- Stack height of 33mm provides ample cushion for long runs
- Built-in GaiterTrap™ secures your gaiters (not included) to your trail shoes to keep out dirt and debris
- Vibram® Megagrip™ rubber outsoles provide secure traction on varied terrain
- Best UseTrail Running
- Trail-Running Shoe Type: Rugged-Trail
- Running Shoe Cushioning: Maximum Cushion
- Heel-To-Toe Drop (mm)0
- Footwear Height: Ankle
- Footwear Closure: Lace-up
- Upper: Engineered mesh
- Lining: Nylon
- Midsole: EVA
- Outsole: Vibram Megagrip rubber
- Rock Plate: No
- Vegan: Yes
- Weight (Pair): 1 lb. 6 oz.
- Gender: Men's