Womens W Lone Peak 4.5
The Lone Peak you know and love with some trail-tested upgrades. Along with a simplified lacing system, this new model has been trimmed down for more flexibility and comfort while retaining the original feel and legacy you know and love. We’ve carried over classic features like StoneGuard™ for lightweight rock protection and MaxTrac™ with a multi-directional lug pattern for traction on any terrain. Enjoy the benefits of our FootShape™ toe box and Balanced Cushioning with the fit of Fit4Her™ technology. Overall, we’ve taken the legendary Lone Peak to the next level.
- Places your heel and forefoot the same distance from the ground to encourage proper, low-impact form throughout your run.
FOOTSHAPE™ TOE BOX
- Allows your toes to relax and spread out naturally for more comfort and stability.
- The Fit4Her™ technology means we customize every women's shoe to the unique anatomy of the female foot.
- Hook-and-loop tab allows strapless gaiter attachment that prevents debris from building up beneath the shoe.
- Canted lugs positioned strategically beneath the metatarsals to provide traction at toe off.
- A perfect combination of grip, traction and durability that will eat up gnarly terrain like a boss.
- Weight: 8.7 oz / 247 g
- Insole: 5 mm Contour Footbed
- Midsole: Dual Layer EVA / A-Bound™ with StoneGuard™
- Outsole: MaxTrac™ Rubber with TrailClaw™
- Cushion: Moderate
- Stack Height: 25 mm
- Upper: Durable Quick-Dry Air Mesh